This section provides a breakdown of Network and Page social signals by network. Simply check the box for the options you would like to report on in the Web Presence Report.
Note: For Social Metrics you need to authorize the respected social accounts to be able to report on that date.
Read below for an explanation of each option:
- Social Signals and Analytics - This option displays the Page Signals from the networks selected below. It also shows you the Sessions, Bounce Rate and Conversions from Google Analytics for the networks selected.
- Social Metrics - This option displays network specific metrics from the selected networks below. Social accounts need to be authorized for reporting.
- Facebook - Page Likes, Posts, Post Likes, Post comments, Post Shares, Shares and Analytics
- Twitter - Mentions, Tweets, Retweets, Followers, Shares and Analytics
- Google+ - +1's, Reshares, Posts, Shares and Analytics
- LinkedIn - Followers, Shares, and Analytics
- YouTube - Analytics, Video Views, and Channel Views
- Pinterest - Shares and Analytics only. No Social Metrics at this time.
Example of the Social Section: