The All Keyword Positions by Engine Report is a great report that shows all positions for all the keywords that are being followed in your Web Presence. This report sorts your keywords by Search Engine.
Follow these Steps to create an All Keyword Positions by Engine Report:
- Navigate to Overview > Reports
- Select All Keyword Positions by Engine Report on the Left side
- Choose time period you would like to report on:
- Options - Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, 1 week ago, 2 weeks ago, Quarter 1-4 or the month of your choice
- All - All your keywords
- New - Your Keywords added within the last 30 days
- Favourites - Your Keywords you have identified as your favourite
- Recent - Your Keywords that were recently accessed
- Paused - Your Keywords that are paused
- Non-Ranking - Your Keywords positioned outside of the Top 50
- Custom Klusters - Your klusters that you created.
- List of all search engines that you are following
- Only keywords followed in that search engine will be reported on
- Keywords Not Found in Top 50 - Shows keywords outside of the Top 50
- Session, Conversion and Bounce Rate Data by Keyword - Google Analytic data is appended to the keywords
- Previous Keyword Positions - Previous position will be added to the report for comparison purposes.
- Highest Keyword Position - Shows the highest position within the time period you specified in step 1 for each keyword.
- Local Keyword Position - If you are following local search engines we will display local keyword position in the report. Ex. A, B, C, D, E, F
- Title Page - Adds a title page to the Export of the report
- Title Page Shows Presence Name - Adds the Web Presence name to the title page for identification purposes. Important to select this if multiple presences for the same client.
- HTML - View it in your browser inside gShift
- PDF - Exports it into an easy to read and printable PDF
- XLSX - Exports it to an Excel file for you to easily manage and manipulate as you please
- CSV - Exports it to the universal CSV file.
Sample Reports attached below.