Social Engines are Social Networks that allow you to search through content posted within them. Ex. Twitter.
Below you will find the steps required to add a Social Engine. You must add a social engine before you can add social keywords.
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to add a Social Engine too.
- Navigate to Keywords > Manage.
- Click the Green Add Button beside Social Engines.
- Select the Social Engine from the Modal.
- Click Add.
- Now you can add Keywords to your Social Engine.