The Content Keywords Beacon provides a list of the Top 10 keywords a single piece of content is ranking for. Provides at a quick glance insight into how your content is performing and which keywords you should be focusing on.
Follow the Steps below to add the Content Keywords Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Content Keywords from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Select a Search Engine to report on.
- Select the Web Page you would like to report on when the Beacon has been added to your Dashboard.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Change the columns that are shown via the configure panel.
- Click Column Headings to sort data.
- Click Keywords to drilldown to details.
- Discover what keywords your content is ranking for.
- Work on Optimizing your content to increase rankings.