Follow these steps to authorize a LinkedIn page to gShift:
- Go to gShift and Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to add a LinkedIn page too.
- Click Manage from the Top Navigation.
- Click LinkedIn from the Left Navigation.
- Click Add LinkedIn Account.
- Login to your LinkedIn Page (If you are logged in this step will not show up)
- Click Allow Access to Authorize sharing data with gShift.
- Click Add LinkedIn Page.
- Add URL for your Company Page e.g. http://www.linkedin.com/company/413166
(Note: The authorized LinkedIn account attached has to be an Administrator on the Company Page)
- Click Verify.
- Click Accept to verify the LinkedIn page is the correct one.
- You’re done. Data collection will start immediately and your metrics will be visible in 24-48 hours.