gShift reports on a number of metrics from Facebook. Authorize your Facebook page to enable gShift to report on these metrics in Dashboards, Reports and in our app.
Follow these Steps to Authorize your Facebook Page:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Data View for the Web Presence that you are going to add Facebook too.
- Go to Manage in the gShift header.
- Click on Facebook in the Left navigation.
- Click Authorize Access.
- Login to your Facebook Account. If you are already logged in Skip to the next step.
- Accept sharing access with Web Presence Optimizer.
- You will now see your Facebook account on the right and Follow Facebook Business Page on the Left.
- Enter the URL of the Facebook Business Page you would like to follow. e.g. http://www.facebook.com/gShiftLabs.
- Click Verify.
- Click Accept on the next page to add the Facebook page to the Web Presence.
- You’re done. Data collection will start immediately and your metrics will be visible in 24-48 hours.