The Overview Analysis Beacon provides you a visual representation of a Web Presence's Sessions, Conversions, Bounces and Activities over a period of time. Hover over points in the Beacon for details. Click on the Names in the legend to instantly remove them from the graph.
Follow the Steps below to add the Overview Analysis Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Overview Analysis from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Hover over data points within the graph to get details.
- Click Data Points within the Legend to hide them.
- If No conversions or low conversions verify that you have conversions set up correctly on your website and Google Analytics. If you do not have conversions set up consider creating some.
- Record Activities in gShift to help correspond action with results.