Gain a 3D perspective into how your keywords are ranking. This beacon provides a 3D look at how keywords in a Kluster are ranking over a period of time. Interact with the Beacon by hovering over points on the graph and clicking and dragging the graph to make it rotate. This beacon is an excellent tool for seeing how much or little keywords move through time.
Follow the Steps below to add the 3D Keyword Kluster Positions Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select 3D Keyword Kluster Positions from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Select a Search Engine you would like to report on.
- Select a Keyword Kluster you would like to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Hover over data points within the graph to get details.
- Click and Drag to interact with the space. (Rotate or Tilt)
- You can quickly see outliers and focus in on them to determine opportunities.