Follow these steps to create a Dashboard at the Client level:
- Login to gShift via your access URL.
- Click on the Client that has the Web Presence you would like to create a dashboard for.
- Click on View Data for the Web Presence you would like to create a Dashboard for.
- Click Dashboards from the Main Navigation.
- Click the New Dashboard Button.
- Enter a Name for your new dashboard.
- Click Create Dashboard to create your new Client Dashboard.
- Your new Client Dashboard is now created.
Navigating your New Dashboard:
- Add Beacon Button: Allows you to create or add beacons you have already created.
- Edit Beacon Button: Allows you to Edit, Move, Resize or Delete Beacons within your Dashboard.
- Beacon Listing Button: Takes you to the Beacon Library where you can view and search through all created Beacons and create new ones.
- Dashboard Listing Button: Takes you to the listing page for your Agency dashboards.
- Full-Screen Button: Removes the header and provides you a full view of the dashboard.