Adding Activities in gShift allow you to track events and tasks that impact your Web Presence. You can add an activity throughout gShift including in the On-Site Content, External Content and Activities sections.
Explanation of the fields on the Add Activity Panel:
- Name - Title for the Activity shown in Reports, Graphs and Panels throughout gShift
- Description - Shown in Reports, Graphs and Panels to describe the Activity.
- Page Type - Does the Activity take place "On" your site or "Off" your site.
- Due Date - Choose the date the Activity should be done by
- Clock Beside Due Date - Automatically choose predefined dates including Today, Tomorrow, etc...
- Priority - Define the Importance of the Activity
- Type - Choose the category the Activity falls into
- Assigned to - Choose a User to assign the Activity to.
- Send Email - If assigning the Activity to another user you can notify them of the Activity with a link by Clicking Yes.
- Completed - Define the status of the Activity.
- Completion Date - Choose the date the Activity is completed. (Completed has to be Yes to choose these fields)
- Clock Beside Completion Date - Automatically choose predefined dates including Today, Tomorrow, etc...
- Time Entries - Record Time that was spent on the Activity.