Annotations are a great way to highlight points of interest in your report. Whether you are preparing it for your boss, client or yourself, Annotations are a great way to keep notes of that period of time and events that occurred. Annotations are saved and accessible for future reports to reuse, rename or duplicate as you need. Annotations are applied within each section of the report and are autosaved.
Follow these steps to get started with Annotations:
- Click the annotations dropdown and select Create New Annotations
- Click in the Yellow boxes throughout the report to add text to your report
- Use formatting to make your messages stand out and to emphasize key points
- Empty sections won't display in the export.
- Once you are done creating annotations Export and Download your report in one of the following formats:
Example of what Annotations look like in the Exported Report: