If you would like to remove a keyword from a social engine here are the steps you need to take:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Web Presence with Social Keywords you would like to remove.
- Navigate to Keywords > Manage
- Click on the Social Engine along the Left side.
- Now you see a list of all the keywords within that social engine. Check the box next to the keywords you would like to change.
- Click Change and then click Unfollow to remove the keywords from that Social Engine.
- Read the warning and click the confirm you understand your action and then confirm the change.
- You're done. The change you made takes place immediately.