Google Analytics account access can be revoked by accident, on purpose or by Google.
Common reasons Google Analytics Account access is Revoked are:
- Google revokes access because there are too many Accounts tied to a single Email.
- User revoked access from within Google Analytics
- Technical difficulty within the access API causes the Account to be Revoked.
Signs your Google Analytics Account is Revoked in gShift:
Follow these steps to reauthorize your Google Analytics:
- Login to the Google Analytics account you would like to authorize.
- Navigate to gShift and enter your Web Presence's Data view.
- Click Configure in the top Navigation.
- From this screen click on the text "Google Analytics Revoked".
- From this screen Click on Reauthorize.
- You will be taken to Google to Authorize Access to gShift. Accept.
- Then you will be taken back to gShift. Select the Account and Profile that are relative to the website you are editing.
- Save and you are Done.