In the Client section of gShift you can configure the following Settings:
- Client Name: Change the name of the Client.
- Client Keyword Allotment: Define the number of the keywords to be used by the client (Note: This is an aggregate total of all keywords allotted to Web Presences associated with the Client.)
- Account Manager: Choose the Agency User responsible for this Client.
- Time Zone: Choose your Cient’s time zone. This setting is used for sending out appropriately scheduled Reports.
- Remove Agency Branding from Reports: If you are an Agency with a Client who's reports should be white-labelled, simply check the box provided and Your Agency’s branding will be removed from reports.
- Logo: Upload your client's logo (Size: 600px wide x 200px high) which will be used as the Default report logo.
- Delete Client: The big red button will delete your client and all the presences within it. Be very careful with this option!
- Click Through Rates (CTRs) are used throughout gShift for calculations around Not Provided Insights and Visibility Scores. gShift provides a Default set of CTRs based on a published study. In this section you can Add a New Group or Edit an Existing Group of custom CTRs for your client. This may be useful depending on the industry or proprietary CTR information you may have and want to use.
- The Influencers defined here will be available for you or your clients to choose when configuring a SmartURL for content tracking purposes.
- Note: Removing an Influencer will remove that name from all created links.
gShift clients have the option to save their generated/scheduled reports to one of three cloud storage services. Please contact your Client Success Manager or email@example.com for more info on how to take advantage of this premium feature.
- Amazon S3: You can use an existing Amazon S3 storage account to store all of the reports generated for you or your clients. Simply input your account details on this page to get started.
- Dropbox: You can use an existing Dropbox account to store all of the reports generated for you or your clients. Simply authorize your account and then enter the key Dropbox provides and the directory of where you want the reports to sync be synced.
- Google Drive: Sync your clients' reports to Google Drive. All reports will be synced directly to your Google Drive.