Our December release includes one new major feature, the Competitive Visibility Report.
Below is a short overview video for your quick reference.
Additional Release Notes
- Keyword Search Volume has been added to several panels (particularly under Keyword Research) where decisions can/should be made about which keywords to follow
- There have been several updates to the Content Performance Module campaign configuration and data layout to make it more functional
- Date range reflects campaign Start and End Date
- Addition of Pageviews data per page and broken down by Channel
- Selection of which applicable GA Goals are to be tracked
- Drilldown to which specific Conversions were completed by Entrance page and broken down by Channel
- Keywords under Keyword Positions link to individual keyword details
- Quick iconic identification of which Search Engines, Social Engines or Klusters a keyword belongs to or if a keyword is being watched (via an Alert) both in the Keywords>Keywords panel and at the individual Keyword Detail level
- Ability to search for a keyword within the Keywords>Keywords panel
- Keyword selection persistence through pagination within the Keywords>Keywords panel
- Drilldown from Conversion Totals on On-Site Pages>Analytics to Conversions and Breakdown of Conversions by Channel
New gShift User Training Schedule
As announced last month, we have also expanded our free online training sessions to include gShift Fundamentals, gShift Advanced with Workflow, Competitive Analysis and Reporting. Click here to see the Training Calendar and sign up for any sessions where you feel you could use a refresher.
getSEOLeads SEO Report
If you’re simply looking for a quick SEO Report for your own Web presence or a clients, you may want to check out our getSEOLeads Report found here. This can be used to assess your Web presence/visibility versus a competitor across up to three search engines.
As always, we welcome any and all feedback you may have on the software. Email your comments and feature requests can to our Product Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, please contact your Client Success Manager if you have any specific questions about your account or email@example.com to discuss upgrades or enhanced features.