Did you update your website by changing to HTTPS(SSL)? Update your website within gShift to ensure Search Console, Analytics, Page Signals and backlinks are all collected for the new protocol.
To change the Protocol of the website do the following:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the web presence with the website you would like to change.
- Click Configure at the top.
- Click Configure on the left side under Websites
- Click on the thumbnail or text that says Google Analytics under the website you would like to change.
- From this screen choose the Protocol to HTTP or HTTPS.
- Click Save to apply the change.
Warning: Changing the Protocol may invalidate page signals.
gShift Elements affected by HTTP or HTTPS:
- Site Audit Website Selector
- Page Signals
- Existing Followed On-site content