Removing (Unfollowing) keywords in a Web presence may be necessary for a number of reasons including spelling errors, broad keywords, change of focus for business or keyword allotment overages.
To delete (Unfollow) a keyword with your Web presence do the following:
- Navigate to the Web presence within gShift containing keywords you would like to remove.
- Navigate to Keywords > Manage.
- Navigate to the Kluster or All view in the left navigation to locate the keywords you want to remove.
- Select the keywords by clicking the check box to the left of the word.
- Click "Change" and then click on "Unfollow".
- Confirm you would like to remove the keywords from the Web presence.
- You are done.
Note: Keywords used within a month will count towards Keyword Usage for the month. Keyword usage will be adjusted in the following month.